Other college students from the educational school were taken to Brown Middle School for the rest of the day, and were being released to their parents, Atlanta Public Universities said in a declaration. Firefighters were ventilating the school so that they can reduce the quantity of carbon monoxide, McDaniel said. Fire recognized Tony McNary verified to WGCL that the institution didn’t possess carbon monoxide detectors. For more overall story, watch WGCL’s insurance coverage below: CBS Atlanta 46.. Carbon monoxide leak at Atlanta school sickens 31 ATLANTA A carbon monoxide leak in an Atlanta elementary college has resulted in the evacuation of 500 learners and the hospitalization of 31 others.The product is normally indicated for the treatment of acid reflux, gastroesophageal reflux disease , tummy ulcers, and for a damaged esophagus. Esomeprazole is available from Camber in 30, 90 and 1000 count bottles for both strengths. ‘Esomeprazole represents as a substantial product in the growth of our organization,’ said, Kon Ostaficiuk, President of Camber. ‘Our parent company, Hetero Labs Limited, has received the final approval for Esomeprazole ANDA from USFDA. Hetero Labs Limited has invested in the technology used to produce this challenging product and the email address details are reflected in the level of our capacities.